Monday, March 18, 2013

St. Paddy's Day

As usual the leprechauns stopped by our house again this year and left a few goodies for the boys.
The yearly picture for the calendar.
 Uh, where did they go???
 Connor wanted to check it all out.
 For the first time ever (probably due to St. Patrick's Day being on Sunday) I cooked corned beef for dinner.  We invited the grandparents over to join us.  It was delicious.  I did get grief because I didn't want to make cabbage. First of all I don't like to eat it. Second of all it stinks up the house.  I found a recipe in the newspaper for Coddle. It was delicious and they ALL asked for seconds along with requests that this become a new tradition!  I was glad to see my parents join in on the fun!  They are good sports too!
 These two didn't want to be left out either!  My kids are lucky to have such awesome grandparents!
 Yesterday my mom bought Connor some cowboy boots. He rolled out of bed this morning and put this on. All by himself. He was so proud as his boots clip clopped down the hall and into our room... at 7:10 this morning. Somebody forgot to give him the memo that it is still spring break!
 Connor also wanted to pretend he was a dog. He put on the collar and crawled into Petey's crate. Silly kid.
I hope you had a wonderful St. Patrick's Day and that you remembered to wear some green!

No comments: