Saturday, November 7, 2009

5 Years

This week it will be five years since we moved into our house here in Queen Creek. A lot has changed in this small town of ours. When we moved here there wasn't even one stop light, now there are MANY! I used to have to travel at least 30-40 minutes to the nearest Target, now I have Super Target and Super Wal-Mart less than 2 minutes away. Life here is great. Or so I thought. Today made me wonder... is 5 years the magic number when things start to fall apart?? Just today the garage door broke (we were so lucky to have this happen on a Saturday, we got to pay extra for that!), my kitchen faucet sprung a leak (literally, a mini-fountain in my kitchen) and I could have sworn I saw the dishwasher leaking some water on my floor. UGH!


Happy Birthday little house of ours! We really do love you!

1 comment:

mad white woman said...

It could be your house... or just the season for things to break. We have had a slew of breaks lately: cars, windshields, dishwashers, etc. Hopefully it doesn't continue for you. :)