Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sleeping Angel

Most of our days are filled with two rambunctious boys running around our home. Playing, fighting, arguing, cuddling, running, jumping, climbing, reading, hopping, skipping, screaming, more arguing, more cuddling, etc. etc. etc.!  It all seems to be erased in a moment when they fall asleep. Especially when they look like this....
I am sure when they are grown up and have their own families that these are the memories I will remember and cherish the most.  Daryle took this picture with his phone last night, he thought it was so cute that he fell asleep with his hands folded as if  he were praying.  Precious.

I also love it when he runs to me, hugs me and says, "MY family!!"  My heart melts.

By the way, do you think he has enough pillows??!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Everyone can always use another pillow! ... and yes, he fell asleep saying his prayers ... he must have had a long list! haha

More of the Moore's said...

You are so right ... precious moments and he most certainly does and angel justice!!!