Saturday, July 14, 2012

Ooops..

Oh goodness. I forgot about my second camera in my purse! I almost forgot about what we have been up to this summer.  The camera I throw in my purse is not the best, especially the zoom, but who really cares. All I want are pictures of my kids! We started out the summer with swimming lessons.  Gosh, it already seems like that was so long ago!

 Then Connor went in for another laser treatment on his eye. Poor guy had to do this the day before his birthday.  Here he is in the lobby.  It was super early in the morning, but he was still smiling and ready to go.
 I had to do some serious bribing to get him into the hospital gown.  That boy is STUBBORN I tell you!  We had fun playing with some cars while we waited.
 I believe Connor thinks he is a  rock star!

 This season we had another upgrade of seats to a baseball game.  We didn't realize how nice the seats were until we got there. Otherwise we probably wouldn't have taken the kids.  We were right behind home plate.  At least we were able to stay there for about half of the game.  The boys really wanted to go upstairs and play whiffle ball and do the batting cages.  But not before eating hotdogs and checking things out before the game.
 Of course we got there early for autographs...
 ...and able to get high 5's from the legends before the game.
 See, I even went and was decked out in all of my team attire!
 Oh yeah. I almost forgot. I took a few pictures of the boys on the airplane on our way to California.

 Look who slept almost the entire time!
 How could I forget about my two Power Rangers??  You should see them in action, it is quite a sight! I have that on video on my iTouch... it is being saved for the dating years! ha!
Well, I have to return to work on Friday. The boys start the following Wednesday which will be July 25.  In some ways I think, "already??" and then I look at these pictures and I realize we have been off for seven weeks already. We have been so busy, but not too busy that we haven't had time to relax a bit too.  Both boys have grown in many ways and had such fun this summer.  It really has been one of my all time favorite summers so far as a mom.  The boys are playing together, they can do a lot of the same activities and we no longer have to think about nap time. I can hardly believe Travis will be in Third grade and Connor has one more year of preschool. Where does the time go??  At least I know we are having fun and making lots of memories to cherish! 

1 comment:

mad white woman said...

The summer has flown by. I can't believe you're already going back... and of course we never hung out.

I loved the pictures from your trip. Glad you got to do that before starting back at work.