Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fun Times

Just as things finally seem to be settling down, we have to go back to "reality". Sometimes I look at going back to work as a "break". LOL Taking care of these two sweet boys can really wear a mom out! We have had a fabulous two weeks off, tomorrow we go back to alarm clocks, baby sitters, teachers and students. Last night the boys were wearing their matching pj's. I finally got a cute picture of them together in their matching clothes. Connor is already starting to look so grown up! They have been having fun making forts with blankets, finally they are finding some things they can do together.
Last Sunday was my Mom's 60th birthday. We were in Santa Rosa, so we missed being here in person. Daryle's dad and my mom have the same birthday, so this year we were with Grandpa for a change. My mom and dad were dog sitting for us while we were away. Rock is normally a very well-behaved dog, but every once in awhile he keeps us on our toes. Well, last Sunday he ate the little cake my parent's had bought to celebrate her birthday! He tried to hide it, but they found him out pretty quickly! To make up for it, Travis and I made Grammy a new cake, we lit candles and sang and celebrated together. Happy Birthday Mom/Grammy! (OK, I had a cute picture of my mom with the boys, it got deleted and I can't move it back here. Sorry mom!! Here is her cake anyway.)
Connor has discovered my beaters and was trying to stir something up in this big cup. He is so funny!
Last week we finally got a baby swing for the swing set in the backyard. Connor just loves it, both boys are enjoying the nice weather since they can spend more time outdoors without risking heat exhaustion!
Connor just loves his swing, he is such a happy guy. We are all so blessed!

No comments: