Thursday, February 11, 2010

Some good news, some bad news

The good news is that Travis does not have RSV. Thank goodness!! He just has a bad cold/asthma. Last night he woke up vomiting and his chest was so tight he could barely talk and breathe at the same time. It was pretty awful. The bad news is that we went to have Connor's follow up with our dr about his toe. She doesn't like how it is looking. After begging and pleading she told me I should just try to stomach one more trip to the surgeon so he could take a look at it. I agreed, but not without reservation. She does have a point. He did the surgery so he or at least somebody in his office should look at it. If we had to start all over with a new surgeon it would be somebody new to explain things to. Off we will go tomorrow morning. It was not what I wanted to hear today. On top of that, even though Connor had Tylenol at noon, his temp was still 102 when we were at the dr at 2:15. This RSV stuff really stinks. I am not looking forward to this visit to the dr tomorrow. I would much rather be celebrating Valentine's day with my kiddos at school. Thank goodness it is a three day weekend, otherwise I don't know if I could make it through this month!

No comments: