Monday, July 12, 2010

Haircut Time!

I know you are supposed to do before and then after pics, but I am just little bit backwards! Today we got Connor's hair cut. It is just sad to see your little baby turn into a toddler right before your eyes. Each time he gets it cut he looks a little more grown up. So here is the after:
And here is the before:
Travis has been busy building creations with his Lincoln Logs. I don't have a picture, but Connor is also learning how to build houses. Today I was told, "Mama, build please!" I started building a cute house for Mr. Connor and then BAM! he knocked it over. All that hard work... oh well, he sure did have fun knocking it all over though!
Travis put on some glasses for the eyes on top of his head...
We are laying low this week, not too much planned. It sure is HOT here so we are staying at home inside our little cave. That's how it feels this time of year anyway!!

1 comment:

Amber Kerby said...

Connor is getting so big can not wait to see him I have missed his sweet smiling face see you guy's soon!!AMBER