Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New Look!

So, what do you think of the new look? I really like it! We have been busy around here, our summer is quickly coming to a close. I go back to work on Friday and the kids start school next Wednesday. I know we go back early, we are on a modified year round schedule. I just LOVE my schedule, it gives me time all year round to be with the boys, not just one huge chunk in the summer. I went into my classroom today and started moving things around. Last year I put everything in the exact same spot. Of course last year I had just brought Connor home and had no time to be creative. This year I decided to change things up a bit, my classroom is coming together nicely! Other than that, the boys and I have been laying low. It has been super hot out, so other than swimming at Grammy and Grandpa's once in awhile we have been staying home. Here are a few pictures showing some of what we have been up to.
Here is Connor... he is already preparing for school! He loves to draw... his specialty is drawing "balloons". (It's not too hard to draw a line and a circle!!)
This is a picture of how Connor woke up the other morning. I had to take him in to the doctor on Friday and we found out that he has psoriasis, another chronic skin ailment. It will be managable, right now it is only on his scalp and the ointment is working quickly. (And it is not contagious, thank goodness!) However, we have to put on the medicine and then cover that with vasoline so this is how he has been looking in the mornings. Poor guy! I don't know what is worse, waking up like this or being forced to pose for a picture! (Heehee!)
Travis and Rock have enjoyed hanging out together this summer too.
Here is Travis showing off his tattoo with a scowl on his face, not sure what dad was going for here!
These are the two cutest faces ever!!! I love them both dearly.
I have also discovered recently that Connor has inherited my sweet tooth! He always has room for ice cream, cake, cookies, any type of sweet at all. In fact I made pudding for dessert the other night. Travis ate two bites and was done. Connor ate all of his plus he wanted mine and Daryle's too!! He kept calling it ice cream though, which was cute. Here he is eating a scoop of ice cream after dinner tonight. Don't worry, he didn't miss a drop!!

No comments: