Sunday, April 17, 2011

He was mustard....

This afternoon Daryle took Travis to a Diamondback's game. Evidently as soon as they walked in somebody approached Travis to ask if he would like to participate in the Hot Dog Race that happens during the game. It took some coaxing but eventually Travis agreed to do it! (A few years ago when Travis was 5 he was asked but he was too chicken to try it! I am glad he has matured since then! Ha!) Daryle called me right way to tell me about it. I was sad I wasn't there. I was even sadder that I looked at the counter and there sat the camera. Sometimes he brings it, today he left it behind! Thank goodness for camera phones. These aren't the best but at least we can capture the memory. Here he is getting ready to run onto the field. The next message I got was that he came in second. At least he wasn't last! The third message I got said that Travis was walking around like he was a local celebrity. I guess he needs to start practicing early! LOL I can't wait to hear all about it when they come home.
And he even gets this cute t-shirt as proof! Isn't technology amazing??? I mean, I have this post published with pictures and they aren't even home yet!!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

I love mustard (I always root for mustard at the games). Hank roots for relish, probably to annoy me. I love Travis! And I love the D-Backs! I wish I were there!

mad white woman said...

What a fun experience for him. Neato!