Thursday, November 22, 2012

Fun Times

 
November has already begun to fly right by us.  When we went to California in October we helped Grandpa pack up some of his things and bring them down here to Arizona.  One of his "treasures" is a quad he bought ages ago... way back in the Eeiigghhties....surprisingly it is still in great shape.  One trip to a mechanic and it is running as good as new.  Of course my boys had to take it for a spin. Connor looks very thrilled in this picture, however, he was terrified to ride it when it was turned on.  Funny kid.  Daryle was in heaven, reliving parts of his youth so to speak.  (I must confess, even I went for a little ride and enjoyed every second!)
 With all of the baseball and t-ball games we have had around here the grandparents have been over at our house quite a bit.  Connor LOVES playing games with Grammy!  She will play anything with him, she is such a good sport too.  When they go to her house they like to play Bingo. Connor likes to be "the caller" and according to my mom he is able to read every number correctly.
That would be 1 to 99. Pretty good!  Connor has also been going with my mom to visit my grandma on Saturdays.  Last Saturday Connor asked my mom, "Grammy, when I am old and can't get out much will you pick me up and take me out to get a little bite to eat?" He's too cute sometimes.
 This week Travis has his class music program at school. This year he was a worm.  All of the kids did a great job, the music was awesome and the theme was super cute. 
 And then there is Petey. He has gone from a small cute puppy......
to a big dog who likes to take over the couch when nobody is looking! (Or should I say when Mom is not looking... Daddy is such a sucker for those puppy dog eyes!)
Where does the time go? I have no idea. For now I am just trying to live in the moment and cherish these times with my family before they are all grown up. 
Happy Thanksgiving to you and  yours!


2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Lisa. Enjoy! That's what it is all about...
Sending love from California,
Mary Ann

mad white woman said...

I was just telling Jason how shocked I was that Halloween was here... oh wait, that was over three weeks ago. :)