Sunday, June 2, 2013

Gotcha Day 2013... 4 Years!!

May 27, 2013 marked 4 years to the day of when we officially became Connor's parents. In some ways it seems like years and years and years ago. Yet we can remember it like it was yesterday. Connor got to pick where we went for dinner. He chose his favorite local restaurant.
 He has a style all his own... he wore this outfit just for the occasion!
 Brothers Forever
 After dinner they wanted to roast some marshmallows.  The first step is getting the wood for your fire.
 Too bad you can't feel the fact that it was about 98 degrees here... and that is before you feel the heat from this campfire.
 This kid loves a roasted marshmallow!
 Such a sweetie pie!
My family. I feel so incredibly blessed.
Happy Gotcha Day Connor! 
We can't imagine our lives without you. 
We love you to the moon and back.
XOXOXOXO~ Mommy and Daddy

1 comment:

mad white woman said...

I think my two favorite things from this are the fact that you threw in it was 98* before the fire (ha ha) and Connor's shorts.

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I love you!