Monday, June 10, 2013

Picture Time

Connor the baseball player. You can hardly see his eyes. That's how it goes!
 Travis, a more grown up baseball player.
 Brothers Forever

 I can hardly believe Connor will be 5 this coming Saturday. Where does the time go?
 Double Digits???
 Piggy Back Ride!
 Dog Pile
 I love getting pictures of the boys taken. It's not like we are lacking around here or anything. I just know that one day they will be all grown up. This is my way of making sure I have lots and lots of reminders of how they used to look. They are just growing up so quickly.  Connor is about to be in Kindergarten and Travis is heading to Fourth grade. Time just won't stand still. Darn it.  I used to think, "One day they will be 5 and 10, won't that be weird?  We will all be at the same school together for one year."  
It's here.  It's fun.  It won't last long!  
Gosh, I just love these boys to pieces!

No comments: