Thursday, June 19, 2008

Teeth, pillows, powdered donuts, forts, bowling and hats

I just thought I would do a little Travis update. First of all, he lost his two bottom teeth already!! I was in total shock....my little boy will start kindergarten with two big teeth!!! I tried to get a picture, but it is harder than you would think!

Travis has also been very interested in making forts out of the couch pillows or pillows on the bed. He has been getting very creative too!

This picture is how Travis eats a powdered donut!


For Father's Day we all went bowling, it was Travis' first time. My dad really took pride in showing him how to hold the ball correctly and how to swing the ball. Since my dad is the "bowling pro" of the family he wanted to make sure Travis learned the right way from the beginning.

I had to include Grammy, she wanted to show Travis how to bowl too!!

Then after bowling, we were at Target and Travis came around the corner modeling these hats. Since I had my camera still with me from bowling, I decided to take some pictures of him. He is so much fun!! I was cracking up! I am sure people in Target thought I was crazy, but I just couldn't resist such a Kodak moment!

Well, on Saturday we are off to California to visit friends and family. Tomorrow (Friday) I plan on dropping more paperwork off at our agency. After we get back we will have our Dr. appointments and Daryle needs to finish his autobiography. Then we can schedule our psychological exams and then we can get the homestudy done. We didn't get it all done before vacation like I had hoped, but it will be ok. If I find time to post from California I will.

No comments: