Thursday, July 10, 2008

Is this really happening???!!

I heard back from the psychologist today and we have our psych exams scheduled for next Wednesday evening at 7. He will come to our house, which will be nice. I had a really nice conversation with him and he seems really funny and nice. Evidentally we have to take a "test" and answer a bunch of questions. Let's hope we answer them right!!! hahaha!! So I guess next week we will be able to schedule our homestudy. We have done that before, so I am not too worried about that part.

I go back to work July 23 and the kids all go back July 28th. Then on top of all of this, I have decided to begin working on my Master's degree! I will begin my first class in August. I met with my advisor today. There are several other teachers doing it with me, it is good to do these things in a group. My hope is to at least get my Reading Endorsement before we get the new baby home. Then, if I have to put off the next half for a year or two I can. Wish me luck!! You know me, I can't just do one thing at a time...that would be much too easy!!!

No comments: