Sunday, July 6, 2008

New pictures posted

I added some pictures of our vacation to Santa Rosa. Just click on the link to see what we were up to! (It says SummerVacation)

Things I hope to accomplish this week:

1. Type Daryle's autobiography and turn it in.
2. Get our fingerprints done for INS (after that we will wait for our approval to come....the last time it took something like 8 months...let's hope it goes better this time around!)
3. Turn in the fingerprints for our background check and our apostilled marriage licenses to our agency.

Hopefully we can schedule our psychological evaluations soon! Then we can start the homestudy. I don't know why, but it just seems like things are coming together smoothly and quickly this time around. I hope I didn't just jinx myself though!!

No comments: