Tuesday, December 9, 2008

E-mail

On Friday sent my agency an e-mail and asked if our paperwork had been sent to Moscow, since that is what I was lead to believe. Today, this is the response I got:

Hi Lisa!
All the documents came in but we had to have them apostilled before they can go, then we have to bind and copy the dossier. The packet will be ready to go out this week.


WHAT??!! They haven't been sent out yet?? (Heavy sigh....) So I sent my mom this e-mail:

I am just forwarding this response on to all of you...all I have to say is UGH! I know I need to be patient, it is just so darn hard!! I guess at least another week before we know anything.... Lisa

This is what I got back from her:

... All you have to say is UGH??? My goodness, I think you are taking this very well!!!
This is what I have to say UGH!!!!
Love, Mom


And that is all I have to say about that..............................

1 comment:

mad white woman said...

I'd say bugger... b/c I think it'd be fun to talk like I'm from England. :)

Hang in there!