Sunday, December 14, 2008

A new week ahead...

This week is going to be a busy one, you can be sure of that!! The last week before Christmas break is always craziness!! Our second graders are putting on a Holiday Fashion Show.....it is usually so much fun, but a lot of practicing before the big day. They all look so cute in their dressy clothes. Only 4 1/2 days....but who is counting???!!!??? :-)

We are keeping our fingers crossed that we might hear something this week.....if you can say a prayer or two we would greatly appreciate it!!! I can't promise for sure that I will be able to post right away if we do get a referral, because we have to have the medical report checked out by our doctor first. Trust me, it is going to take GREAT RESTRAINT from me, but we will see. I may be able to throw out a hint or two. Keep checking on us..... there will be good news one of these days!!

No comments: