Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Throw me a bone....

Ok, I don't really have any "news" but I do have some "information"!! I guess you could say, our agency threw us a bone. I think it is supposed to tide us over until we get the real thing! I'll take whatever I can get!! Anyway....she said they had a referral for us but they are waiting to get the medical information. Here's the lovely part.....she doesn't know if they will get the medical information before Christmas or after January 10....sigh....however, whether we get the info now or not until after January 10 we will more than likely travel the end of January or early February (in that case happy birthday to me!). All of this is contingent on the fact that we are able to accept the first referral. For those of you who have read this far.....she said it is a boy!! That is all I know for now.....honest!!

1 comment:

mad white woman said...

Wahoo! Does Travis get to go with you or is he staying here when you travel?

January 10th is a good date... our anniversary. :)