Monday, December 29, 2008

Nothing, nothing, nothing

Just to let you all know, I know nothing new. We have resolved ourselves to the fact that we will just have to wait until after Jan 10 to hear any more information on the baby boy our agency told us about. That's ok, I have so much to do around here to keep me quite busy for a long time. Travis has decided he wants to switch bedrooms and he wants us to make his bedroom into a Raiders theme ... of course Daryle is extremely happy about that idea! I think I can make it work, we already have some Raiders things to put in his "new" room.

On a funny note, last night I had a dream that our agency called and said they had twins...a boy and a girl for us! They said the mother hadn't had the babies yet, they were due in May ( a red flag, of course that never happens with Russian adoptions!!) . It seemed so real, until Daryle woke me up! He reassured me that it was only a DREAM. Oh well ...

No comments: