Friday, January 16, 2009

Frustrated

Ok, well we all know that adoption is a huge roller coaster ride for sure. Thanks for joining us on it, it is nice to know we are not traveling on it alone! We have been anxiously waiting ALL week for the medical report and a picture of our baby. Of course, we have not recieved the information we were hoping for this week. On Wednesday I was told that our coodinator was back at work this week and that she said the information would be e-mailed and sent to us this week. Well, the last time I checked, the week has ended. So, now we wait for another weekend to come and go before NEXT week can begin. Deep down I know that there is a "plan" out there, the timing is in God's hands, I know that. However, I am also feeling like I have been very patient and so I deserve some answers!! We are SO ready to move on to the next step. We have waited through all of our holidays as well as all of the Russian holidays. We have known about this baby for over a month now and I just don't understand why it is taking so long. I am sure there is some "process" that I know nothing about, I have no idea how hard it is to meet with the adoption director, get the information, translate it and e-mail it. I have found that things that seem "simple" to us are more complicated in Russia and that things just seem to take a LONG time, especially when we are getting impatient. So, with that being said, I am off to enjoy a nice 3- day weekend.... Do they have Civil Rights Day in Russia???!!!! I sure hope not!!!!

No comments: