Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter

I can hardly believe that tomorrow is already Easter! So far, 2009 has been flying by for us. I don't know where the first three months went to. Seriously, I blinked and they were gone.

Not much new here, just getting ready to color some Easter eggs. That is always lots of fun! The pack I got this year has "egg tattoos" in it, I thought Travis would get a kick out of that. I didn't even realize it, but Daryle got Diamondback's tickets for the game tomorrow afternoon. So, that is where the two of them will be. I am looking forward to a few hours to be by myself and get some things done around here.

Travis and I were off yesterday and I already started checking things off of my to-do list before we get Connor home. It has been 2 weeks now since we left him in Moscow, I hope and pray he is doing well. It is hard going through a holiday without your child, especially when you have already met them, held them and then had to leave them there! I didn't have to do this the last time, so this is uncharted territory for us. I do know in my heart that he is in a good place (of course not as good as in our arms!) and people are taking care of him. Just one more thing that is out of my control, all I can do is pray and hope for the best. Here's to next Easter when he will be HOME!

Happy Easter to all of you!

1 comment:

mad white woman said...

You are always so positive and have so much faith.

I almost forgot to dye our eggs. Woops!

Happy Easter!