Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It's in the mail....

This evening I got most of the required paperwork in the mail to our agency. We have to redo our medicals, but we can't do that until after May 8 and I just sent the fingerprints out on Monday and we have to wait for them to come back. So, other than that nothing much new to report regarding paperwork.

We are still hopeful that we will have court sometime in June, however, we do need to be sensible and realize that it may not happen in June. I always seem to have my guard up, I know. I did talk with our agency yesterday and after that conversation I realized we may not have court in June. I can't go into details about it here for obvious reasons, but I am just feeling a bit down about it right now. I know it will all work out the way it should, but sometimes I just wonder why things can't go smoothly and easily for us for once. It seems like everything we do is something "new" for our agency and "out of the norm". It seems it was like this when we were trying to get Travis home too. Those who were with me understand what I am saying. When we started with this agency I warned them about working with us! LOL If it is odd and unusual it will happen to us. So, for now we are just taking it one day at a time.

No comments: