Saturday, September 12, 2009

Grammy's House

This past week was pretty uneventful I guess. Travis had a great week at school and the adjusting seems to be getting better for him.... for the most part anyway! There is still room for improvement, but I do see a little bit of a light at the end of the tunnel (I am hoping it is not an on coming train! LOL). Connor hasn't been feeling well this week. I thought maybe teething, maybe allergies or a cold. I took him to the dr this morning because he was coughing so much last night and of course I was told it was "just a cold". Great. I paid $20 for that. She did get a bunch of wax out of his ears (sorry if that is TMI!). Maybe that will help him out and he can cheer up to his normal self again soon.

On Thursday Travis brought home a book that his class had made in school. Here is the title of the book:

I am thinking, wow, this is going to be something nice about mom and dad. He was so excited to show me his page, of course it was at the very end of the book. Here it is:
Yep, that says, "They let me go to my Grammy's house." So, I guess that is what makes us perfect in his eyes! His teacher says he talks about his Grammy a lot. I guess they were talking about having a "sleep over" and he talked about sleeping over at his Grammy's. (I am not sure if he knows that is Grandpa's house too??) I told his teacher that Grammy's is the only place he has ever had a "sleep over" at! We had a good chuckle about that. He loves all of his grandparents so much and I am so glad that he has a special relationship with each one of them. Even the "California" grandparents have special spots in his heart, even if he doesn't get to have sleep overs without mom and dad (and now Connor) joining in on the fun too when we come to visit.
Happy Grandparent's Day to all four of you!! We couldn't raise the boys without your love and support.

~XOXOXOXO~
Daryle, Lisa, Travis and Connor

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Yeah!!! We LOVE having him come over for a sleepover or swimming or playing with the train, etc. too!!!
Thank you boys for calling and wishing us a Happy Grandparents Day!
We had a happy day and we love you both dearly.