Saturday, September 19, 2009

New Shoes

I know it seems like I am going a little "blog crazy" this afternoon! I am just trying to keep up to date with everything that has been going on this week. The Master's class I was taking this quarter is over and once I am done here I have to start report cards. The next two weeks will be crazy with report cards, awards, and conferences etc, etc, etc. The light at the end of the tunnel is that then we get two weeks off. WooHoo!! We will probably be MIA for a few weeks after this! LOL

A few weeks ago Grandma Hawes sent Connor a pair of tennis shoes. Well, Connor finally had an opportunity to wear them today. He LOVES them! Just look at the smile on that face! Even though he has been feeling grumpy lately due to a cold, teething, etc. he still finds a way to laugh and smile amidst his little aches and pains.

1 comment:

mad white woman said...

The new haircuts look sharp! Connor is such a happy boy. I love seeing his sweet smiling face.