Monday, January 18, 2010

Stylish

I'm not a big fan of tattoos, but they don't really bother me either. Daryle just got one last year, but you will never see me sporting one. Those are the real ones. Then we have the fake ones that the kids love to wear. Travis has gone through spells of wearing the fake ones over the years. Yesterday he ran across a whole pack of baseball tattoos that have probably been sitting there, unwrapped, for at least one whole year. He asked me if he could put one on his cheek. Since there was no school the next day, I thought why not? He decided to put it on by himself....
Not too bad, it is sideways but other than that it turned out ok. Then, he decided he had to be balanced so he decided to put one on the other cheek. When he came out this is what the other side looked like...
I told him that was enough and to put them away. Well, I sat down to actually watch something on TV and I forgot what he was up to. Before you know it, he came out and said, "Mom, this is sooo stylish!!" with a big grin on his face. (except he pronounced it "stahlish" which was even cuter!) He even made himself a sign... he thinks he looks really cool covered in the same two tattoos all over his face and arms.
The sign says, "This is stylish"
He cracks me up. Thank goodness the dentist office was not judgemental this morning! I am hoping it doesn't take too much scrubbing to get those off before school tomorrow and that he still has some skin left on those cute cheeks of his. Funny kid. Where does he come up with this stuff?

2 comments:

mad white woman said...

The best part about Travis' tattoo fun is the sign he made... if only we could wear signs around to give people hints of what we're attempting to prove. :)

Kathryn said...

try baby oil to scrub them off with.

Very cute though.