Saturday, September 11, 2010

Basketball Game

Finally we had a moment to take some pictures of Travis playing basketball. Grandpa brought his camera, but since we are still figuring out all the bells and whistles the pictures are a bit blurry. I think I have figured out the problem so that the next time the pictures will be better. For now, enjoy!

Travis actually made a basket on this one!

Travis is very good at guarding too.
Today Travis scored two baskets. He loves playing all sports and is actually pretty good at all of them. I don't want to jinx myself, but the last three games Connor has actually sat right by me. No more running up and down bleachers and being chased onto the court! I have found that a couple of books, a Leapster, and a few snacks are enough to keep him tame. It also helps when the grandparents come along too, extra hands always help! Only three games are left, then we have a break until soccer in January. That's one thing about having boys, sports keep you pretty busy year round!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Love the pictures, Lisa. The boys are having so much fun. Sending lots of love to you all.