Saturday, September 11, 2010

Budding Photographer?

Oh I know, two posts from me in one night!! Geesh! You would never know that I spent 6 hours today doing homework for my last two classes. Tomorrow I hope to catch up on the housework. Daryle did keep up on the laundry for me, that was a big help. Connor got out this camera and chased me around the house telling me to "Smile Mommy!" I thought he was pretty cute so I got out my camera to get some shots of him. He was so cute! Perhaps photography will be in his future?
Here he is checking it out, making sure the strap is around his neck properly.
Hmmm.... upside down... not sure if this is genius creativity or, well, you know...
Smile Mommy! (Too bad there is no film... yes I said film... the camera is a few years old...)
The little fella likes to give directions too.At least he takes directions well too. Look at this cutie pie!
I know I just did a big post of Travis' basketball pics but I just found this one on our camera. I thought it was cute and shows just how much fun Travis has on the court.
Last weekend Daryle and Travis went to the dbacks game and Travis got his picture taken with these giant bobbleheads. Wow, they are tall!

Well, that about sums things up. Everybody is in bed, we hope for the entire night, and I am sure we will all be up by 6:30. That is when Connor decides we all need to be up! I can't wait for him to realize sleeping in is a good thing!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

I love your pictures!!!! The boys are doing soooooo well. Must be all that love.