Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Raiders in da House!

It finally happened. The Oakland Raiders came here to play the Arizona Cardinals. Daryle has been on cloud 9 about it since the schedule was announced sometime last spring. The day arrived as any other day arrives except these two boys were ready to get their game faces on! Here is a demonstration.
Last week Daryle made a special trip to Party City to get their silver and black face paint. These are faces only a mother could love! LOL
Evidently while walking around Travis found another Raiders fan close to his age also sporting some interesting face painting!

If he wasn't so cute this picture would be scary! They had a great time, even though the Raiders lost at the last second. You may be wondering where Connor and I were. Well, Connor enjoyed some one on one time with Grammy and Grandpa (and dinner with Great Grandma) while I was at home writing 5 papers for my online class and studying for a midterm that I have to take on Wednesday. Thank goodness for grandparents, that's all I can say! My kids have the best grandparents in the UNIVERSE!! I still have to make it through conferences this week, midterm tomorrow and get everybody packed. I am looking forward to boarding that plane at the end of the week because that is when I will be able to breath a sigh of relief!

No comments: