Monday, September 20, 2010

Finally...

I have been trying to upload these pictures for two days now! I am not sure if the problem has been blogger, my computer or user error. Anyway, finally I got a few pictures on here to share. We have a little lime tree in our backyard. It sure yields a lot of limes for being so "little"! Here is Daryle picking some limes off the tree. I sure wish our orange tree would produce a little something. After almost 6 years and no oranges I am not sure what to do.
Here are Grammy and Connor at Travis' basketball game. (Thank goodness it finally uploaded after about 6 tries!)
Now if only Travis would pay attention to us the way he listens to his coach and teammates...
My little basketball player. He sure does LOVE sports! It's a good thing he is pretty coordinated too.
WATER!!!
And just in case you were wondering what was going on in the stands while I was able to play with Grandpa's camera, well, here is the truth. The grandparents were having tons of fun entertaining Connor and keeping him busy. Thank goodness for grandparents!!

After the game they found this tether ball off to the side of the gym. They never slow down, except maybe when they are asleep. Ha!

1 comment:

mad white woman said...

We planted an orange tree last year and didn't get a single orange. Now that we've moved out, there's a bunch of oranges on it. Go figure.

Don't fret about your tree... we have a bazillion orange trees in our new house. (I might be exaggerating). You can have all you want!