Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas

Oh my gosh, the kids were SO much fun this year! Not that they haven't been fun in the past, but Connor was really taking it all in and was getting the hang of everything. Travis still "believes" and enjoys everything about Christmas. Here they are on Christmas Eve. For some reason I just like dressing them in matching things occasionally. I will do it while I can because I am sure it will not last much longer! LOL (This was the only one Connor would cooperate for..... we were just happy to have him look at the camera without throwing himself on the floor or covering up his face! Yes, he is at THAT age right now!!)


I like giving the kids new pajamas on Christmas Eve. It lets them have a gift to open and use right away. They both loved their new pj's and robes.
Travis prepared some milk and cookies for Santa.
How awesome, Santa brought both of the boys a pillow pet! They just love them! (As you can see from these huge smiles!)

This year I let Travis purchase some Christmas gifts from the Christmas Shoppe at school. He picked out these hats for his grandpas. I think they liked them, they didn't come off all day long!
Those are some of the highlights of our day. We went to my mom and dad's house in the afternoon and had dinner over there. This is what happened to Connor on our drive there....
Yes, he fell asleep holding the garbage truck that he got from Santa. That is what he kept asking for! He is fascinated with them for some reason. He held onto that truck all. day. long. He kept hugging it too. Overall, I think both of my boys had a wonderful day. They continue to be extremely spoiled by their grandparents too! A good time was had by all, that's for sure!

1 comment:

mad white woman said...

Glad you had a wonderful Christmas. That pic of ur dad with his hat looks an awful lot like my dad!