Sunday, January 30, 2011

Where did January go?

Seriously. Where does the time go? Wasn't it just Christmas? Didn't we just ring in the new year? I finally uploaded a few pictures from the month and realized I haven't been very good about posting many pictures lately. I guess that has been because we have been keeping busy, which is a good thing actually. So, here are a few quick snapshots to catch you up. Here is a long lost picture I forgot about. It seems I am not the only one around here who has possible OCD issues.... Yes, Connor has all of his trucks lined up in a row like a train. I guess he has inherited some things from his mommy. (I have no issue with this... daddy has a few things to say though! l0l)
Travis and Daddy also took some time out for reading.
On Martin Luther King, Jr. day I took pictures of the boys outside by the flag. Notice how Connor is dressed for the weather that day.
While Travis decided he needed to wear shorts. Oh well. Good thing we live in Phoenix where this is acceptable in January. Here is Travis enjoying the Monster Truck Jam last night. I can tell he was quite tired but he insisted he did not want to leave. He was having too much fun. Judging from the pictures I can tell there was a lot of destruction going on there, I guess he didn't want to miss a thing even though he could have fallen asleep right there in his seat.
I also realized that Connor was in dire need of a haircut. Off we went this morning to get him back on track. He loves sitting in this fire truck. It was hard, impossible in fact, to get him to sit still for a picture. This was all I could get.
Finally he looked up!
Oh my gosh, he is just SO DARNED CUTE!! He looked in the mirror, saw himself and just smiled ear to ear. He is such a sweetie... even if he did throw himself down on the floor of the haircut place and cry because he wanted to stay and play trains instead of getting his hair cut. Gosh, it sure is stressful to be 2 1/2 I guess!
When we got home big brother ran out to see Connor's haircut. Connor jumped into his arms and they hugged. I said, hold that I have my camera! I quick took this picture. Even though Travis' face looks pained it really was a sweet moment. Ready or not February here we come!!

No comments: