Friday, December 23, 2011

A new look!

Yes, we went and had some new family pictures done this year.  Instead of going to one of our "usual" places I decided to try something new.  We hired a photographer and went to an actual location.  I think they turned out pretty nice, despite the fact that Connor was being an absolute stinker most of the time. It was early in the morning... note to self... the next time make it later in the day. Overall it was fun and we will probably do something like this again.  Here are some of my favorites.




So, there you have it. Merry Christmas from our family to yours.


2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Lisa,
I love your new look! It's truly amazing when you see how great the boys look, and what love and care can do for them. We are all blessed. Merry Christmas!

mad white woman said...

I really need to buck up and do this... every year I say I'm going to and every year I revert to my cheapness.

Thanks again for coming to Hazel's party and for all your and your mom's help. :)