Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Star Wars Fun


Last Saturday it was Star Wars night at Chase Field.  A few weeks back Daryle and Connor were at a game and they were advertising this night. Connor got super excited, because, of course that meant he could wear his Darth Vader costume to the game!  I know I am biased, but I think this is the cutest Darth I have ever seen!  


 The Rally Backs (kind of like cheerleaders without the outfits) asked Connor to come and help sing during the 7th inning stretch. It's a good thing he knows "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" quite well!  He was up on the Jumbo Tron for the entire song. Here he is waving to the crowd.... shy?  Nope, not my Connor!
 I guess he did lift his mask up from time to time. 
 There were quite a few pictures of him dancing around with the Rally Backs and the Legends (those big bobble head guys). I liked this one because the expression on this girl's face says it all! Connor has quite the moves!
They had so much fun that night. Daryle told me one funny story.  One of the girls asked Connor what his name was. He lifted up his mask and said, "Darth!!" When this kid gets into character he is unstoppable!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

That is so funny seeng a little tiny Darth Vader with great big storm troopers. Of course, it's good that singing and dancing is his thing. Love that little guy!!!