Friday, June 8, 2012

What?!

I love digital cameras. I don't mind letting the kids take a picture here and there, if they turn out bad you can just press the delete button. I usually just leave the camera on the counter so I can grab it quickly for those Kodak moments. Sometimes I find that my camera has been high-jacked by a certain 9 year old in the family. Here is what I found today.
 Petey with his new dino toys.
 Travis' attempts at getting a self portrait.
 Why is he taking a picture of what is under his bed? I have been looking and looking to see if there might be something that should not be there!  Suit case, sleeping bag, remote control toy, Raiders bag... looks ok to me.

Am I the only one with this issue, do all kids take the camera and take random pictures?? Surely I am not alone!

1 comment:

mad white woman said...

I can't believe he's 9. :)

Also, I don't let Clara take my camera. I'm too paranoid she'll drop it. But I do let her use my phone and yes, kids love random pictures.