Saturday, August 25, 2012

Unexpected E-mail

While we were anxiously awaiting Travis to come home I had subscribed to the magazine Adoptive Families. Over the years I have sometimes renewed my subscription and sometimes I have not. A few years ago I found that they have an online community so that is where I have been reading articles and looking at pictures.  Also, they are always having photo contests. I have entered a few pictures but never has anything come of it.  Well, that changed just two weeks ago. I got an email from somebody at the magazine asking to use one of my pictures of the boys for an upcoming issue of their magazine!  Wow!  The funny part is that the picture was from last year. (Oh well! Who cares? My boys are going to be in a magazine!!)  It is for their back to school issue coming out in September. So, if you subscribe to the magazine and see this picture in there that would be my boys!  (Not like I am proud or anything... haha!!)
The funny part is that when I look at this I can really see how much they grew in just one year! I sure wish time would stand still sometimes!

2 comments:

mad white woman said...

That is pretty awesome. What magazine is it?

Lisa said...

Adoptive Families Magazine.