Thursday, March 7, 2013

Almost there....

I just noticed it has been awhile since I have blogged. It's been a little hectic to say the least.  It's been one month since Daryle's surgery.  Having a recovering hubby at home all day has been tough.  Thankfully he has made steady progress and is almost back to normal.  He is still not back at work though. He will be home for two more weeks.  Ugh.  I guess the good part is that we will ALL be home to enjoy spring break together!  That's going to be a lot of togetherness..lol. 
The weather should be nice. 
The camera should be ready.
I am sure there will be stories to tell and memories will be made.
 
For now you can find me at school having parent conferences, writing lesson plans, and grading papers all while excitedly waiting for Spring Break to officially begin.
Until next time.... 

1 comment:

mad white woman said...

I can't believe it's been a month! Have fun with your togetherness. :)