Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Skate Park

One day last week we all headed out for the local skate park. They used to only allow skateboards but recently changed the rules to allow scooters. Travis was so excited!  He LOVES riding scooters, doing jumps, and learning new tricks.  It was extra fun because daddy was home to join in some outdoor fun with us.  The weather was perfect too.
 Can you believe this boy is about to turn 10 next week????
 Is Connor an arm rest for dad?
 Connor tried to play basketball with a softball he found on the ground.
That is my car... I was a little worried yet relieved that the ball landed by the fence and not in my windshield!
 My boys enjoying some fresh air.
So far this has been a very relaxing and productive break for us.  It has been nice having Daryle here to join us.  However, I do think he is ready to head back to work next week.  This recovery took a lot longer than we thought it would take.  We are so thankful he has recovered and are hopeful that in the long run all of this was worth it for him.  This weekend we will be at Opening Day for Little League on Saturday and then on Sunday we are having a birthday party for Travis. I just can hardly believe he will be 10 years old!!  Two whole hands! How did this happen?? Kids grow up way too fast if you ask me!


No comments: