Sunday, March 17, 2013

And they call it puppy love...


To say my boys love their dog Petey is an understatement.  Lucky for them it goes both ways!  Petey loves to listen to a good book, cuddled up on Travis'  bed.  (Even though mom says no dogs on the bed, Petey has other ideas...)
 While Daryle has been home recovering this is how Petey spends most of his days.  Now Rock NEVER was allowed on the couch. I guess there is some advantage to being the second dog.  I said no to the couch too... do you see a pattern??
 I thought if I got Petey his own pillow that he might go there more than the couch.  It works. Sometimes.
 Oh.My.Gosh. Isn't that cute? They are hugging each other!!
 Whose pillow is this anyway??

If the boys aren't hugging and loving on the dog I can always find them doing this.
 Grandpa's new iPad spends more time at our house than it does at his house...
how did that happen??!!
Week 1 of Spring Break was great.  More on that later. We still have 1 more week to go.
Yay for us!


1 comment:

mad white woman said...

I wish we had two weeks for Spring Break... one definitely wasn't enough!