Sunday, August 31, 2008

Finally.......

Finally...well, probably not what you are all waiting to hear, but we are excited! We got a call on Friday and hopefully we have found some renters for our house in Memphis!! Yeah!! Yes, we still own that place. Not because we want to or because we really enjoy having rental property 1400 miles away but because we have to in order to at least keep our credit in tact. It is one HUGE prayer that is being answered. I started praying a novena and that day we got the call (hmmm...). Of course I wish it was a call saying somebody wanted to BUY it, but we will take what we can get. For now, this means a few less bills we have to pay for awhile anyway. That is, of course, assuming that these people get approved etc., etc.



Travis is still LOVING school, he has learned so much in just 5 weeks that I just can't believe it! He really is a little sponge, it is great to see. He got his cast off two weeks ago, so that was exciting. Of course we had to save it...Daryle told Travis this way he can show it to his kids one day! I hope it keeps well. I put it in a ziploc bag, I don't know why, I just did. If anybody has advice about that, let me know. I have never had a cast before so I have no idea about these things.



Well, the local office for our agency officially closed on Friday. I am hoping the new office will contact us in some way this week. If not, then I will contact them and check in and see how our paperwork is coming along. As far as I know, things are waiting to be translated I guess.



Not much else, we are just keeping busy with regular life. I hope you all enjoy a nice Labor Day weekend!!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I'm glad good news seems to be heading your way. Keep us posted.

mad white woman said...

Hip hip hooray! Does this mean we need to go to Happy Hour at Applebee's? LOL. I am really happy for you.