Friday, May 1, 2009

Crazy Week

Here it is, Friday once again! Boy, has this been a crazy week or what? This Swine Flu thing is wearing me out. I think one third of my class *thinks* they are sick, another third has been out sick with *something* and the other third is clueless about the whole thing. I had the kids thoroughly clean the classroom at the end of the day. Hopefully if there are any germs lurking they will all be gone by Monday morning.

We have had some crazy things happen with the adoption this week, but so far it seems to be crazy in a good way. That is, of course, if things end up happening the way they might. Sorry to be so vague, but I don't want to jinx myself as I have done in the past. We could just use some prayers that some paperwork comes through and we have some news by Tuesday. If that happens, then I will be screaming so loud you won't need to check my blog because you will be able to hear me!!
Last weekend Travis was quite a busy boy. Here are some pictures so you can see just exactly what he has been up to.
On Saturday Daryle took Travis to a Monster Truck show. They had a blast. Travis even got his picture taken with some of the drivers. These trucks are HUGE!


On Sunday we all went to the Diamondback's game. The kids got free webkinz, which are a big hit with Travis right now. He has never been into stuffed animals, but since he got his first webkin last September (thanks Grammy Kathy and Grandpa Robert!) he has really been getting into them. This week he even started lining up his webkinz and plays school with them! It really is quite cute. We took his friend Jessie with us (by the way, she just might be my future daugher in law, Travis and her have been friends since they were in pre-k 3! She is adorable and they are two peas in a pod. She doesn't put up with any of Travis' nonsense!). Here they are with their cute lil webkinz.


Last Sunday was also Humane Society Day or something to that effect. Of course, there was my son warming up to the cute puppies! Jessie liked them too. It is so funny how both of them pose for the camera the minute they see me taking it out of my purse!

This weekend won't be nearly as exciting. Check back next week, hopefully there will be some good and exciting news to report!

No comments: