Thursday, March 19, 2009

Amost there

Tomorrow will be a crazy day for sure! We need to get packed (no, I haven't done that yet!) and make sure everything is in order. I have several errands to run along with getting some laundry done and making sure the house is cleaned up a bit. I was hoping to get my taxes done before we left, well, I guess that isn't going to happen unless I stay up all night tonight getting them done. I have serious doubts about that too. I am getting nervous about the trip, mostly because we are leaving the country and Travis. I know he will be fine, we just have never been away from him for that long before. I am also excited because hopefully we will meet our child in just a few days. That is an amazing thought alone! I will try to post some updates from Russia, but I don't know how easy it will be to find internet services from where we will be. You can bet that if I find the internet you will for sure hear something from me!! Hopefully things will go smoothly and we will be back in no time with lots of news! Just so you know, I will not be able to post any pictures and I will have to limit any details until after the adoption is final, which will be a few months until all is said and done. I will share what I can though! We leave this Saturday morning (EARLY!!) and return the following Saturday evening. I had better go, I have a million things to do!

No comments: