Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Truckin' Along

Edited: I guess I jinxed myself!

Not much new here, at least we are checking things off the to-do list each day, and that feels great. My last class was tonight, next week starts my fourth class. I got my final back and I got a 97%! Not too shabby for somebody who hasn't taken a final in over 14 years! I am pretty proud of myself for that one. And of course, my three errors, I could kick myself for those. Oh well, I can't complain. I will be so glad to have a year of classes under my belt, but even happier when I am DONE! For now, I will take it one class at a time!

Tomorrow is a full day of conferences, until the evening hours. I will be happy and relieved when that is over. It is hard to smile all day long and appear "happy" and not stressed out.... LOL

We are really looking forward to Saturday! We are meeting with our agency at 2:00 down in Tuscon to go over everything regarding our travel plans. I am nervous but also very excited. In just two weeks we will be on our way to meet our son, it all seems so crazy and wild. With Travis, we only went one time and I never had to leave him. (Well, we had to leave him at the orphanage after our visits, but I never left the city, region or country without him in my arms!!) I have no idea what my emotions will be like when we have to leave him there. I am saying lots of prayers that I will be strong and not too devestated. Hopefully I will be able to focus on all of the positives! I am sure I will keep you all posted as to how that goes. I have heard that once things are moving in our region that things go quickly. I hope that holds true for us....because it just seems that if something is going to go wrong, it usually finds us! Of course I don't want to jinx myself either...

I can't wait for Friday at 12:25...I will be doing a BIG HAPPY DANCE because I will officially be on Spring Break!!! (On a side note, we FINALLY got renters for our house in Tennessee...they move in on March 15th. We had a renter, it fell through of course, but the next day we had one again. That was one heavy load lifted off of my shoulders for sure!!!!!)

1 comment:

mad white woman said...

Congrats on the test score and I'm so excited you got renters (FINALLY) into your house. That deserves a big YAHOOOO!