Thursday, July 14, 2011

It's Time to Wrap Things Up!

Finally, we are at the end of our vacation!  I had to get some quick shots of the boys with family.... I am always thinking of that calendar at Christmas! Here is my favorite one of Uncle Billy and Patti with the boys.
Uncle Billy always has cool gadgets with him. Now he has an iPad. As you can see this makes Uncle Billy even more popular than he already is.  They had fun making up some songs and playing different instruments together.
Of course we had to get a picture of the boys with grandma.... Charles even got in on the action!
I don't think we are lacking on pictures with Grandpa... but wanted to make sure he was there too!
Finally it was Saturday and time to head back home. The boys really enjoyed looking out the window at the planes and all the action going on down there. It is so much nicer not chasing a two year old or 18 month old around an airport.... ahhh, thank goodness for 3... then 4 and 5 will be even better!  lol
 All ready with our boarding passes. Thank goodness they let family board a bit early.
On the plane, ready to go!  As soon as we were in the air this is what we got....
Yes, Connor fell fast asleep!  He slept almost the whole time.  We had an uneventful flight.  The boys were both excellent, I couldn't have asked for a better trip home.
Now we are back home and life is busy as usual. I haven't taken many pictures, but I can assure you our pace has not slowed for one minute.  Here is a quick run down of what we have been up to. 
  • On Monday Travis went to the Fan Fest. This has to do with the All Star Game for baseball.  I do have pictures from that.  Before he went to that though we met up with some friends and went swimming at a very cool, very cheap water park. 
  • On Tuesday I was brave. I took both boys with me to my classroom.  I was amazed ..... they actually let me get some work done!! 
  • Then on Wednesday we met up with my cousin Anna and her two girls at the Bounz House and then we had lunch. 
  • Today I took the car in for an oil change and because it had two recalls on it that needed to be taken care of.  Toyota said it would be a few hours so we had the shuttle take us to my mom and dad's house so we wouldn't have to hang out around there.  After the big crane took off their old air conditioner and put up their new one we all went for a swim.  That was pretty cool!
Then I wonder why I am tired??  I think I need to get back to work so I can rest a little!  LOL 

No comments: