Friday, June 12, 2009

Life as we know it is about to change!!

Oh my gosh, we are so excited to leave for Russia tomorrow morning! We leave bright and early at 7 am, so we will get up around 4 am to begin the journey. We fly to Atlanta, have a 2 1/2 hour lay over and then leave Atlanta for Moscow. We will arrive at 11 am on Sunday morning. On Monday morning we will go get Connor and our family will change forever! It is exciting yet terrifying all at the same time!! (In a good way, of course!) Travis is so ready to be a big brother and I do believe we are ready for another child in our family. In some ways it has been a long road yet in other ways it seems like it has gone so quickly. It just took SOOOO long to get Travis home that I think anything else seems "easy" in comparison. Connor was for sure meant to be in our family, there is no mistake about that!

We did have some exciting news this week....Travis finally lost one of his top teeth!! The big one is pushing right through the top. This was a big deal at our house! It is so hard to take pictures of this, but I did my best. My little baby boy is growing up so fast, it is a very good thing I have another one coming up so I don't get too sad! Travis also finished swimming lessons today, he has made such great progress from last year. We are so proud of him.


Well, I need to get the car seat in the car, pack bags for Travis and myself, take the dog to Grammy and Grandpa's (thanks so much for that, we know you still love your first "grandbaby Rock" too! Hopefully he will catch those cats hanging out in your backyard, or at least scare them away for awhile! LOL) and then try and get a good nights sleep. Yeah, right, I know, but it is worth a good try anyway!

Next time we will be in Russia!!!!! WOOHOO!!

No comments: