Monday, June 15, 2009

Questions and Answers

Hi all!My mom sent an e-mail with questions so I answered them. Thought you all might like to know.
Love,Lisa

1. Is he walking? Not on his own, he is dying to though! He will walk if you hold his hands, his balance is really bad, he just falls right down on his butt!
2. Is he clearly not sick? He is better, but still has a cough. He just cut another tooth so he is drooling a lot, runny nose and I thin k some crankiness from it.
3. Do you think he recognized you?Not sure, he seemed to and then he started crying, it didn't last very long.
4. Did you get the tour of the orphanage? No, we went downstairs to get him, we weren't really allowed to go anywhere else. We weren't there very long, longer than with Travis but I would say less than an hour total.
5. Did Travis give him a hug? Yes. Any pictures of that 1st meeting? Travis was dying to hold him! He got to hold him on the steps outside the orphanage and I got two pictures, the first one is so cute, their expressions are great!!
6. Did they take your picture as you dressed him? Daryle did.

7. How is his sleeping? The jury is still out on sleeping. I took Travis out and Daryle got him down for a nap, it was not easy. He was so tired, and would fall asleep, then as he would put him down he would cry again. His cry is so sad, it is kind of squeaky, hoarse sounding, and it sounds like he is just so sad. Finally he went to sleep. So now Daryle is with him trying to do it again, I just fed him his bottle (he LOVES that and cries when he is done) and I took Travis with me to the computers, he is playing webkinz. We went to dinner at TGI Fridays and we all did very well.

Tomorrow we get picked up at 8:15 for the doctor appointment. Wish us luck! I just hope we all get some sleep tonight!

No comments: