Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Welcome Home Pictures

Boy have things been hectic around here! I sort of "forgot" how a baby can really keep you on your toes! Connor is adjusting well and I think he might be adjusted on his time, he slept from 8:30 laat night until 7:30 this morning, so I take that as a good sign. Travis is loving big brotherhood. The only potential problem is that he sees himself as a third parent at time. LOL Daryle went back to work today, so we will see how this goes. At least we still have grandpa around for another week. I finally got my mom's pictures from the airport and a few from our first day home. Enjoy!

Here is some of our welcoming committee!


Daddy and Connor arriving in Phoenix.

Proud grandpa!

Grandma gets to meet Mr. Connor

Grammy and Connor on Father's Day.

Another proud grandpa with Connor.

I don't seem to have any pictures of Uncle Billy, I will keep looking. He was here, promise! As you can see, we are all loving this new little guy!

1 comment:

mad white woman said...

Welcome home! I will be there Sunday, but I'm not sure when. We have church at 2:30pm and I didn't realize the 28th was a Sunday until Angela mentioned it to me. Anyway, I'll try to give you a call...