Saturday, February 19, 2011

Rain? Rain!!

I can't tell you the last time we had rain here. It has been weeks. Perhaps a couple of months even? There may have been "rain" in the valley but sometimes it seems like it misses our town (or our neighborhood) a lot. Or, it might rain but it happens in the middle of the night. Usually we have a few sprinkles and by the time you try to get excited the rain is over. However, this afternoon we finally got some steady rain that lasted several hours. Daryle took the boys outside for about 10 minutes because Connor wanted "to see the water coming from the sky!" You would have thought they had never seen rain before. Especially the little guy! No need for umbrellas, just sweatshirts with the hoods up. (Can you tell that Dad took them out?!)
Let me have a little taste...
Whatever my Big Brother does I must do too!
I think this is my new favorite picture of the boys!

It is supposed to rain again tomorrow. We can only hope. I am so happy, my plants and trees really needed a drink!

1 comment:

mad white woman said...

I loved the storm yesterday! We took pictures in it too. Travis is such a sweet older brother, it seems he loves putting his arm around Connor and smiling for the camera.