Sunday, February 6, 2011

Saturday Fun

A few months ago Travis found out about the *free* workshop for kids on Saturday mornings at Home Depot. Yesterday was his third time and they finally had the cute little aprons for the kids in stock. The first time he made a spice rack. The second time was supposed to be a picture frame but by the time they got there all of the frames were gone. Instead he made a football stand. This time I am not sure what he made. Travis and Daddy decided to keep it a secret from me. Since my birthday is this week I am sure it has something to do with that! Daryle sent me this picture on my phone. I am impressed that I figured out how to email these to myself, download it to my computer and then was able to find it to put on here. I know to some of you this is second nature. For me these things are a bit more challenging! Once I tried it the whole thing was pretty easy. I had just never thought of doing that before! Here is Travis in his new apron from Home Depot.
After that we all went out on a family outing. We dropped the boys off at Grammy and Grandpa's so we could go to this neat meat store that was having their annual 99 cent per pound on bratwurst sale. Daryle just had to go. I am glad we left the kids at home because we had to wait in line for an hour! That store was pretty neat, I want to go back when it's not such a mad house. After the meat store we went back to the grandparent's house. We decided to grab a quick lunch before heading back home. The car ride home all of a sudden got pretty quiet. I looked back and this is what I saw.
If only that would happen more often! LOL

1 comment:

mad white woman said...

I'm pretty sure sleeping kids are always cute. :)

It was fun seeing you today. I only wish I we could have visited a little more.