Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Suspense

Today Travis had an early release day from school so my dad picked him up for me. (Lucky me I got to go to a lecture on Bullying. Fortunately it was pretty good, but still.) When I got home I saw this package sitting on the counter. That fresh scent of magic marker still hung in the air.
One side was just not enough.
Neither was three sides.
Yep. All four sides. That should keep mommy from opening up her birthday present before Friday!
According to my dad he wanted to hide it from me. My dad talked him out of that so he decided to write me a message instead. DO NOT OPEN. Yep. I think I got the message buddy!
I'll close with this funny picture of the boys "helping" me out with the laundry.

Now, if only I could get them to sort, fold, and iron we will be on to something.

2 comments:

mad white woman said...

Whatever you do, DO NOT OPEN that box. :)

Grammy said...

so ... did you open it? ... just one little peek and then you can rewrap it up again???