Monday, May 2, 2011

Puppy Love

This past weekend Travis had his first experience with a puppy. His "old" speech teacher's dog (she taught him so well he doesn't go anymore!) had a puppy a few weeks back.  She has been promising Travis he could meet him when he was old enough for visitors.  Travis surprised us both with his gentle manner and sweetness with the little guy.  I am not a huge animal person, but boy was this little guy an absolute cutie pie!  Travis couldn't give him enough kisses and hugs. It was so sweet to watch him. He says he wants to be a vet when he grows up.... we will see. I do know one thing, and that is that he will always have a pet of some kind. This kiddo loves animals (as does his little brother, and his dad... hey, how did I end up with these people anyway??!  LOL)  Next time maybe I will be brave enough to let Connor come too. I was afraid he might suffocate the little guy with his unintentional roughness!  I must say though, puppies sure are cute!

1 comment:

mad white woman said...

Puppies are cute. But then they grow up. :) Clara LOOOOVES animals. Jason and I? Not so much. We'll see if she ever gets a pet. Poor girl.